Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® – What You Need to Know
The newest lineup of Mercedes-Benz vehicles features ATTENTION ASSIST® technology which adds peace of mind for your daily commute. At Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill, we want you to have all the information you need to pick the best new or used Mercedes-Benz in Philadelphia. Let’s take a look at this technology and what it means for you.
Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® – How Does it Work?
Mercedes-Benz continues to raise the bar with the new ATTENTION ASSIST® system. It pairs innovative sensors and precise algorithms to protect drivers. Here’s how it works on most Mercedes-Benz cars in Philadelphia.
- The system assesses the driver’s style. It uses 70 different parameters to evaluate this.
- It watches for steering corrections that indicate you are getting tired.
- The ATTENTION ASSIST® system accounts for external factors such as the road condition and crosswinds. It monitors how you manage the buttons, switches and controls.
- Once the assessment is complete, the system might alert you. If it feels you are fatigued, it will recommend taking a break.
What Cars Come with ATTENTION ASSIST®?
At our new and used Mercedes-Benz dealer in Philadelphia, you will find this on several models, many of which also include Lane Keeping Assist and Blind Spot Assist. Here are the new models that come complete with this technology.
- SUV Models: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, and G-Class
- Car Models: A-Class, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- Other Models: SLC, SL-Class, Metris and Mercedes-AMG® GT
If you are unsure what vehicle you should purchase, you need to visit the premier new and used Mercedes-Benz dealership in Philadelphia. We have a full selection of vehicles with this new technology and can easily demonstrate how it works. Stop in for a test drive today and experience the difference in the new Mercedes-Benz lineup.