2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Powertrain Options
If you plan to get behind the wheel of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC, you have a lot of engine options available to you. This luxury compact SUV, available at Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill, is ready to outperform other brands.
Lots of GLC Engine Choices
No matter what powertrain you choose, you can’t really go wrong. The GLC with the base engine offers a 255-horsepower turbo-four, which is more than enough to help you enjoy the open road. There are also some performance-tuned AMG® models as well.
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 43 comes with a 385-horsepower twin-turbocharged V6. There is also a 2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 63 which is equipped with a 469-horsepower twin-turbocharged V8. If that’s not enough, opt for the 2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 63 S with its 503-horsepower twin-turbocharged V8.
There is also a plug-in hybrid GLC, the GLC 350e. It comes with a four-cylinder engine and an electric motor under the hood to produce 315 horsepower.
Customers will also be able to choose between the standard rear-wheel-drive drivetrain and an all-wheel-drive model. Plus, every GLC is equipped with a smooth-shifting nine-speed automatic transmission.
GLC Performance Packages
If you want to achieve more with your GLC, consider one of these exceptional packages.
- Class II trailer hitch and wiring harness: create a 3,500-pound towing capacity
- Off-Road Engineering package: includes a skid plate, low-speed crawl control and off-road traction control modes
- AMG® carbon ceramic front brakes
- AMG® performance exhaust
- AMG® Line package: includes AMG® bumpers, upgraded brakes, 19-inch AMG® wheels, sport steering wheel and bolstered front seats
- AMG® Aerodynamics package: includes a large rear diffuser and deep front splitter
There’s a multitude of ways to customize your 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC to your own liking. Stop by today to see what’s available and take a test drive of this exceptional luxury SUV model.